TechnicianFROM UNITED SERVICES BY PERMACO (www.unitedfirewater.com)
Consider joining our team of restoration and energy technicians at United Services, a 24/7 Full-Service Disaster Clean-Up and Restoration one-stop shop in Lake Bluff known for excellent customer service and quality work. With nearly 40 years of experience, United Services is an affiliate of Disaster Kleenup International (DKI), a network of leading property damage restoration contractors across North America.
We promise employees:
• an opportunity to make a difference that matters for people who are facing circumstances that matter
• variety - no two days are alike and every job, whether residential or commercial, is a chance to grow and develop
• a dynamic, team-oriented, accountability-driven culture
• a full range of benefits and incentives
Our technicians are accountable for working effectively and efficiently, with the knowledge, skills, and adherence to quality standards required to complete fire, wind, and water-related disaster recovery projects and to ensure customers are satisfied and business goals are achieved. Our technicians also create more comfortable, energy efficient homes as part of our Dr. Energy Saver business.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of experience in the industry or in a related field
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
• Ability to lift 50 lbs, work from a ladder, handle the physical demands of jobs with or without reasonable
• Has mechanical aptitude and practical experience with hand-held technology tools and software
• Basic math abilities
• Effective communication skills and ability to interpret and follow written instructions
• Keen understanding of, and ability to provide, exceptional customer service
• Team player skills with a focus on the ability to collaborate and provide/receive supportive, constructive
• Common sense approach to solving routine day-to-day job problems as they occur
• Initiative driven, with potential for leadership development and the ability to teach and train others
• Must be able to work in the United States
Please call Cynthia Cobb at 847-816-9800 or email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by law.